Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thrifty finds


I found some gems while thrifting on Monday. I was especially happy to find the tea canister. It still smelt like tea. I need to think of something fun to do with the Norwegian tile, it's so cute! I found a few cute vintage frames and pictures. The farm scene below is just gorgeous. 



I couldn't say no to the boy with the fiddle. The little dish is, I believe, meant to be a soap dish, but it's going to be used as an ash tray. Either way, it's very pretty.


And how about these cards? I am so in love with this style of illustration. I used one of them already to write a thank-you note to my boss. Another awesome $1 find.



I had to take a photo of Michael's Buddha figurine. It sits on the windowsill. I love his happy face.


Here's one of my paintings, it's hung up at our place. This was more of my paint-playing. No method to that madness.






No comments: