Monday, November 19, 2012

Fun Photo Shoot for 5th Birthday Invitations

Earlier this fall, Michael's sister asked me if I could take some photos of her daughter, Ava, for her 5th birthday. She wanted some fun photos she could use for the invitations. We started to joke about the different things we could have her do. I said we should have her spray paint my car with something like "I'm 5 years old, bitches!" We had a good laugh at that. About 30 seconds later I realized that the idea was completely doable. So the following day, I spray painted "I'm 5" on the side of my car (which I have painted several times before) and found an empty Rustoleum can in my trunk. Sara and Ava arrived, and I proceeded to take photos of her as she pretended to paint the car. It was a blast.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: