Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New computers


I recently upgraded my computer hardware. In addition to purchasing a laptop, I installed a 128 GB solid state hard drive into my desktop tower, as well as a 1 TB internal hard drive running as a slave, and a 500 GB external hard drive. I formatted my desktop and re-installed everything. It is lightning fast. Having a laptop is pretty nice, too. Oh yes, and I forgot to mention....OBAMA HAS WON THE ELECTION!!! I am so incredibly happy I can barely stand it. My man. Enthusiastically looking forward to another 4 years.
This was me during the ballot counting. I was watching coverage on BBC's website and keeping an eye on the electoral map on Huffington Post's website. It was a nail biter for a while, there. Hopefully the MN constitution amendments failed to pass as well. It's been quite a day. Gonna try and edit some photos and get some posted up here. More soon.

No comments: